AboveGroundPoolInfo.com is proud to present the Above Ground Pool Info Scholarship Program to help students raise money for College to further their education. We value education and are happy to help students in need.
At Above Ground Pool Info, we provide valuable information to consumers as well as employees in the Pool industry. Our in-depth above ground pool reviews are thoroughly researched and well written as to help our viewers purchase the best above ground pools available.
As former college graduates, we understand the costs of tuition, books, housing and school supplies can be daunting. So in an effort to help, we have started the Above Ground Pool Info Scholarship Program.
About the Scholarship
The applicant must submit an essay and meet the eligibility requirements all mentioned below. This scholarship is intended to be used for tuition during the 2018-19 school year.
In order to apply, the applicant must submit a 500+ word essay on either of the following topics below.
- Pool Safety – Research some of the dangers of swimming pools in the United States and provide statistical information as well as ways to prevent these accidents.
- Swimming – Write an essay on the benefits of swimming for children and adults. Go in depth on the topic and provide facts that most people might not be aware of.
Please email us your well written 500+ word essay as well as the following information to email@example.com
- Your full name, mailing address, and telephone number
- The name of the college/university that you will attend with proof of enrollment
- What majors/minors you’re currently interested or enrolled in
Scholarship Money & Deadline:
The AGPI Scholarship is a $500 scholarship for created for academic purposes of the selected candidate. The grant can only be used for tuition fees or textbooks at the candidate’s school for the 2018 academic year.
The scholarship money will be directed to the respective candidate’s college and will be administered by the college authorities.
- Deadline – July 1st, 2018
- Winner will be selected based on the creativity and quality of their essay.
- If the winner selected does not claim their prize within one week of being contacted, a new winner will be selected.
- It is our sole discretion to choose whom to award the scholarship.
- If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship in any quarterly period, we may decide not to award the scholarship.
The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any prior notice.