Intex Metal Frame Pool Set
|Product Name:||Intex 18ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set|
|Features:||Convenient drain plug connects to garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area -- Includes 110-120 volt Filter Pump with 1500 gallon per hour flow rate -- Features dual suction outlet fittings that improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarit -- Made with puncture-resistant 3-ply durable material|
Best Metal Frame Pool of 2017
Let’s “dive” right into a review of the best metal frame pool by Intex. You read it right. A metal frame pool! Its the first time a reliable company like Intex has introduced something innovative by building a high quality and strong metal frame pool with Super-Tough lining.
Its incredible quality filter pump has the ability to provide 1500 gallons per hour of filtration so that you always have clean and refreshing water. With an easy-to-assemble process, the pool is ready for water is as little as 30 minutes.
This spacious and budget friendly pool can accommodate the whole family and is great for entertaining all summer long. It’s an ideal pool for your kiddies who will love to play and have fun in without any physical assistance (a deep watch, however, is always important to ensure your children’s safety).
Let’s take a look at the Pros and Cons of the Intex 18ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set
- Cost efficient and doesn’t require a large backyard to enjoy a great pool.
- Made with strong material, the pool has a sturdy build with a durable liner that is built to last.
- Pool set includes ground cloth, removable ladder and debris cover.
- Its Super-Tough PVC sidewalls are made with high molecular technology that offers high resistance to damage from a variety of factors such as abrasion, sunlight as well as impact.
- New dual suction outlet fittings improve water circulation resulting in better water hygiene and clarity.
- Includes a convenient drain plug that connects to a garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area.
- Water capacity at 90% – 6,423 gallons
- Includes a Krystal cartridge filter pump
- The majority of bad reviews are due to leaks in the pool when they first get it setup.
- A small percentage of customers complained that the pump should be upgraded but most don’t have an issues with it’s quality.
Safety is always something to take seriously. You can rest easy knowing the Intex Metal Frame Pool is equipped with a ground fault circuit interrupter that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water
Most customers find its setup quite simple which usually takes them about an hour without any assistance. It can take as little as 30 minutes if you have some help. The instructions given in the DVD are simple to understand and very easy to follow.
Check out this video demonstrating the Intex Metal Frame Pool assembly in detail:
Here is a customer setting up his Intex Metal Frame Pool:
Should you buy the Intex 18ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set?
With many positive reviews and happy customers, this pool is definitely a great buy. The many features, durability, ease of setup and impressive price make it one of the best above ground pools on the market. It’s a perfect summer product to cool off from the heat with your family and friends.
So, what are you waiting for? Make your backyard the hot spot for your family and friends with Intex 18ft X 48in Metal Frame pool. We hope you’ve learned enough from this review of the best Metal Frame Pool by Intex to help make an informed decision.
Click Here to Get the Best Price and Read Customer Reviews for the Intex 18ft X 48in Metal Frame Pool Set